Thursday, May 15, 2014

Initial Hiccups - A Crashed Hard Disk

 Initial Hiccups - Technical Issues
Oh World! Around the 15th of April, certain drastic technical issues cropped up suddenly. My Hard Disk crashed. It had been giving problems for some time. Therefore, there was silence here on this Blogger. Hope things will resolve for the better soon enough. Pray! There is always hope. Oof! what a whammy, you can imagine. What a blow I mean. This is probably not the best of things to happen when I have JUST embarked on projecting myself on cyber. This crash happened almost soon after I had created this Blogger. Initial hiccups, but we shall take them in our stride. Surely things will normalise soon enough and then I can go about sharing whatever is happening around me.
In the meantime I have a 'second hand' Hard Disk installed (recycled, upcycled whatever). The HD original needs to be taken to Nehru Place for data recovery, I learn. And even then it is not confirmed that all data shall be restored.

And I learn that putting the Hard Disk in Freezer for a few hours wrapped in plastic and then immediately plugging it may work! You get a small window period where you can recover your data, copy it in a workable drive. Will this work?! Who is talking about crashed hard disks?
Hard Disk Crash - Twitter Tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go right ahead! Fill up with your light!