Sunday, June 15, 2014

Was that a wise decision? To trust or not to trust? I know that they know.

Was That A Wise Decision?
April 18th: Vinay Ratra who stays close by came in the morning, after much minnat (requests - friendly) over the past few days. No luck with the computer. We tried to disembark the Hard Disk. Couldn't. Vinay does software projects now. His office is near Tilak Nagar. Nagwendra came in the evening. He did not bring along his stuff so it could not be verified if the Hard Disk will work or not work in another Computer. That is weird, I realize now. He should have brought his laptop etc. He said that Hard Disk should be brought along for checking to his shop. I went over to his shop later the same day. He did some checks. He cleaned it with air machine or air brush machine. He says it is showing only 6%-7%. Then the Hard Disk was left with Nagwendra because he said that he would like to check if the Hard Disk starts responding. He kept it plugged overnight. He had told me that the Hard Disk is being read very slowly. He said also that if the Hard Disk is kept plugged on overnight, then there are chances of it becoming readable completely and then we can copy the data.
Computer Issues; To Trust Or Not To Trust
After having read a little about crashes now, I suspect this to be a dubious statement. Dubious intent? Nagwendra had said, "you will have to trust somebody." Dunno if the head of the hard disk has gone forever now and the data erased or corrupted to a great extent since it had been kept plugged on for the entire night of April 18th going into 19th. There is something about the head and its parking of a / in a Hard Disk. If the head keeps scratching against the surface then the data gets corrupted or something like that. There is a very little gap (in nano metres between the head and the surface), I have learnt this the past few days.
Important Data; Sensitive Information; I Know That They Know
So was it a wise decision to have kept it plugged on overnight? They all know that all my data on Tripodot, my Ether Domains, my Architecture is there. They know also (and I’ll tell you some time ‘how I know’ ‘that they know’) that there are some files which contain data that I have to use gradually which will crush the personal lives of some criminals out there, including a very haraamzaadee girl. There are no pics or videos or any such data. There are just drafts of text that I have to input (wherever) to expose the reality behind such “whores with faces of goddesses”. Sane people know that I don’t lie. I have no interest in speaking lies. I have to make sure that the world knows me rightly, in the correct light. Therefore, that info. must be put in the public domain. And when that happens, the public shall see stuff differently. It will expose Delhi Police ugly scoundrels indirectly also.
Long Way To Go; Shakeup
It will also expose a certain retired Army Brigadier who is Ex-Dean AFMC and used to stay in Dwarka of Delhi and work at the Hospital at Janak Puri, Mata Chanan Devi. The fact that he is an anti social element is confirmed (to me), I do not know whether he is also an anti national element. Believe me world, he is a villain. His turn on this very facebook address will come as will the turn of the ‘whore with the face of a goddess’. She used to work in the National Museum of Delhi in 2004. SHARP SHREWD CUNNING BITCH. I have heard that she mesmerizes people with her tears!? She never cried in front of me, so I wouldn’t know. But that is not the point. Long way to go.
I Know That They Know but They Don't Know That (not until now). So now they will know that I know that they know. It's alright. Slowly, I have to reveal the truth. A little shakeup is required too.


"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go right ahead! Fill up with your light!