Friday, November 27, 2015

Destination Hospital - Going Round In Circles

Destination Hospital
   2014, April 21: Left for South Delhi relative’s house to make it to AIIMS on 22nd.
Destination Hospital - AIIMS, Then Safdarjung
   2014, April 22, Tuesday: Went to AIIMS Neurology. Goodness. Learnt that Neurology line gets patients in queue from as early as 3:00 (maybe exaggerated). Then went to Safdarjung Hospital. Record or requisition slip issuer says Neurology Department gets only referral cases. Then he made me a Medicine Department slip. Medicine Deptt. Dr. referred me to Neurology, Eyes and Psychiatry. (Psychiatry was referred to since it was a rogue psychiatrist who had been summoned by the mafia in 2007 at Khanna Nursing Home in 2007 when I had to be admitted there because I was drugged by deceit in a restaurant.) At least this Medicine Deptt. Dr. seemed a little concerned. It’ll be clear later on by posts here as to why I say this. Neurology OPD not present on Tuesday. Went to Psychiatry.
Once again, it is tough to make these people realize the seriousness of what I have to tell them. Junior Doctor wanted to know the meaning of the word TRIPODOT that was mentioned in the write up. She said she doesn’t know what it is. It’s not her fault. Later Senior Resident told me that I have a little depression and prescribed an SNRI and some antipsychotic. I am not taking these. He started asking me about the holes in the shirts that I had mentioned to the Junior Doctor. I told him the truth though he seemed to be adamant in so far as acknowledging facts or truth (as I am telling him) is concerned. These shirts are the ones that I used to wear in Nov Dec 2007 and Jan Feb 2008. I also told him that there was an attempt to murder me. I also told him that this is not an illusion, nor a delusion nor a hallucination and that they should believe me. He says he can’t do so until I bring along a relative of mine. Once again, I urge the CBI to find out who were the people who dispatched the hitman. I urge the Intelligence Bureau also as also the CID. NIA?
   Now public, where is this TRIPODOT mentioned? Visit http://www.KindAttentionMCI.blogspot.com. This contains my correspondences to the MCI. Where xxxxxxxx is mentioned, that is TRIPODOT. (I urge all of you who are reading this to spread buzz. Do it.) What I showed the Junior Doctor were copies of my correspondences to the MCI (Medical Council Of India). It will start becoming clear from now onwards the nonsense that I have had to endure. In so far as rule of law in this country is concerned, you can forget it. Crooks rule. They are everywhere. It’s an eyewash everywhere. Mediocrity is King. That is India. ‘Mere Sapnon Ka Bharat’ is all hogwash. Nonsense. Crooks, scoundrels, rascals, murderers, criminals everywhere. ‘Low quality people’ who ‘follow the herd’ everywhere.

I Ain't Got No Depression!
   As for depression, I don’t have it. I know it. I am not the kinda person to get into depression. I have a condition which is producing many symptoms. I don’t think that I should tell everything to these Doctors. I can although. I want to trust them that they will figure. Unfortunately, they are just not upto it. They can’t figure. Then when I tell them about the sequence of events, they tell me “time nahin hai (don’t have time)”. That is tragic. I have been telling them repeatedly that all of this nonsense was started at Khanna Nursing Home, and it was sudden. They committed a dastardly attack on my Central Nervous System in 2007 Nov. Dec., and without telling me and without telling my family, and kept us in the dark. The people at this Nursing Home started the condition. I don’t know the name to this condition. The name is not the point.
   In fact by Doctors I don’t mean Safdarjung only. In fact, it was my first visit to Safdarjung for this.
   And since these Hospital Doctors can’t figure, I had to write to the MCI. (Which all Hospitals?.., later) Unfortunately, my letters have yielded nothing. My telephonic talk with Shikhar Ranjan has told me that they are all trying to shield Sudarsanan, the bastard, and this Khanna Nursing Home, Janak Puri. Shikhar Ranjan is Law officer at MCI. He thinks he is smart. He is trying to act so. I know that. In fact, my RTI (First Appeal) had gone unanswered for months. In fact when I had made the Speed Post a Police wallah in uniform was standing there already in the Post Office. What does that mean? Maybe nothing... Really? Incidental? I was hoping that the MCI actually gets my Speed post. I was hoping that the Speed Post contains the papers that I had sent and not something else. In this country, things happen. I don’t know if my Speed post got opened enroute. By and by public, you will know why I write so. Lotsa people are in a state of denial deliberately. This Law Officer at MCI is one. The MCI PIO responded only because I wrote to the FAA (First Appellate Authority) at MCI after several months of writing to the PIO! The response by PIO was evasive, avoiding type.

Where shall you go to, my lovely
   I want them to understand that there is a Law of God. And I will make sure that there is justice ‘on this planet’, ‘in this lifetime’. "You are the Law? So what Law Officer? You have Links? So what? You have Compulsions? And what about your duty?" .. Khair, we’ll see. These questions by me are presumptions, but not without reason (I have interacted on the phone). And if they say >> Pangaa? Then, "Who? Me? No. Haraamzaadon, You all took pangaa with my CNS, my life. Your compulsions are not my problem. What are your compulsions?"
   By the way, I know that this Senior Resident Ankur Sachdeva MD from Safdarjung Hospital is trying to shield this rascal Brigadier and also Khanna Nursing Home. Dr. Subhash Khanna has historical links with Safdarjung Hospital.
   I was back in relative’s house by 3:00 PM.



Missed Calls From ... 'Wolf In Sheep Clothing'?
Later (April 22 only) I got missed calls from nos.:
+919971160669 (16:08)
+918650500035 (16:59) – this no. also called on Tata Landline 16:58.
+919654959315 (17:47)
I called back on the 3 rd no. at 6:00 PM. – person says she is from Sulekha, that my profile has been updated, and asked whether I had seen my profile. !? I told her that I have not called them and that I have not asked them to do anything. What profile is she talking about? This is again for the investigative agencies to figure. Who is this woman?
Left South Delhi for home at 9:00 P.M. My aunt and cousin are the first ones to know that now I am "Boy Slender Frame" or simply "Slender Frame".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go right ahead! Fill up with your light!